Friday, January 15, 2010

Feelings

Sometimes the only thing you want is happiness but every single time you're happy for 1 minute there's always something bad coming your way...
The only thing that you want from your other half is just loyalty, faithfulness and loving sincerely...
The last thing on our mind is getting lied by someone close to you...
Some people just dont realise what they have until their gone even though its already few times she realised but still she's not aware and appreciating what she have...
Every single day i have to go through with feelings as if she's lying to me behind my back...

As i watch a show yesterday, even though he's the only one not knowing about what her daughter did and have to find out about it some other way, but he still give in to her decision and wanted to see her happy because he made a promise to take care of her and preventing her from doing stupid mistakes...even though he gets yell at by everyone i guess people don't see what he's really trying to do..

Sometime i cant even speak in front of her cause one word can cause a lot of unnecessary problems and stress, and when i'm stress I'm always getting sick...
This sickness have been going on for about 4 days already and it usually happens at night at a specific time period...
I'm just scared that i might have some kind of disease in my body or maybe supernatural stuff that's going on in my body...

I love her so much, but does she?
Is she being truthful to me?
Is she lying to me behind my back?
How do i know she loves me?
Will she change her attitude?

I know she's not the only one to be blamed, i admit i made mistake as well cause we're human, we cannot escape from making mistakes as mistakes is part of life and our learning process to be a better person.
I'm not saying I'm better than you, there's some part that you're better and some part I'm good at too.
The important thing is sincerity in doing anything for my sake, whether there's love with what you do and are you really happy being with me?

What I'm trying to say is, if you really want this to work, please try to be more sincere, trustworthy, loving me sincerely and please please don't flirt around with guys as they might have the wrong idea about you...
If you a have a boyfriend please act like you have one, don't act as if you're single...that's why people always think negative about you even myself...
People always me this question...

Is she seeing other guys?
What have she done for you lately?
Is she sincere to you?
Can she change to be a better person?
Who is she dressing up to impress? you? or other guys?
Can she be trusted?
Is she worth your time, energy and money?
Does she calls you to know what's you're doing?
Does she pick up your phone calls fast to show that's she happy you've called?

These are some of the questions that you should look into and think about....
I seriously love you so much and I'm trying my best not to doubt your love for me...
Please try to show your love as much as you can so that people can see what you did for me...
Please give me happiness as i haven't felt that in awhile...
This way everyone including me will know much you love me and i will know what am i worth to you....
Sorry for anything that will hurt your feeling, if you could just be more patient and handle things with calmness...
Please for one moment try to understand me...

Loving you with all my heart and sincerely.

No comments: